Positioned on the ground and 1st floors of the building you enter in through the old courtyard where you are invited to a lush oasis of plants and greenery.
- King size 4 Poster bed in private bedroom
- Queen size sofa bed in living area
- Open chefs kitchen with commercial grade cooking range"(it’s fun to go to the markets.)
- Large dining and living areas.
- Original exposed beams and stone walls
- Washer/ dryer
- Hair dryers
- Wireless internet access
- Free phone to over 100 countries
- Cable TV includes English channels CNN, BBC, France 24, CNBC
- High quality linens and towels
Book on Airbnb
Deluxe 1 Bed Home in Marais, Paris
Situated in an 18th century building that was formally an old printing works, we have maintained many of the old and original features.
The apartment or former "atelier" was used by the many of the Parisian artisans from the past. The 10-meter long wall of glass means that there is always lots of light. Featuring a large chefs kitchen on the ground floor with centre-island and large living and dining area. An old spiral staircase leads you up to a quaint bedroom with 4-poster bed! . Beautifully appointed with large windows and high ceilings yet away from the noise of the bustling street.
Only 5 minutes from the Metro station Arts et Metiers (Metro lines 3 and 11).
The line 3 will take you to the Place de l'opera, la Gare Saint-Lazare, le Pere Lachaise.
A walking distance from Châtelet les Halles or from the "Place de la République"