it has been a success...
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!
The New Year...is almost upon us and what better way to restore the soul (and the waistline) after the excesses of Christmas than a luxurious Yoga retreat at ANRÁN. Set amidst hundreds of acres of the stunning Devon countryside, it is truly a place where you can relax and unwind.
A unique opportunity to experience a yoga that is not widely available in the UK. Yoga Teacher Sabina Maschi will be coming from Abhyasa Yoga Studio in New York which is at the forefront of the resurgence of ‘old school’ yoga. Going back to a gentle, therapeutic breath centred approach that is not based on a “no pain no gain” mentality - it is the antithesis; no pain and lots and lots of gain! Partners or friends who are not interested in yoga are totally spoilt for choice for outdoor activities and areas of outstanding beauty to explore.
The weekends include relaxing reiki sessions and some of the best food and local produce on offer. Combine this with the opulent and chic luxury accommodation that Anran has to offer with its own private pool, lake and stream, and you’ll have the Christmas gift from heaven!
WHO IS IT FOR?
From beginners to regular yoga lovers – it has a deeply relaxing and restorative effect and is not dependent on how experienced, flexible or strong you are. Partners and friends welcome.
EACH WEEKEND WILL INCLUDE...
- Luxuriously warm and stylish accommodation, with delicious wholesome food, using home grown produce and local suppliers
- Friday evening – arrive, settle and share a relaxing supper with fine food and wine
- Saturday : Two yoga classes, morning and afternoon, evening meditation
- Sunday : Two yoga classes, morning and eafternoon
- One hour Reiki session
- Shiatsu based bodywork and massage available on request (extra costs will incur)
Prices from £470
(A £150 deposit is required to hold your reservation)
08/01 - 10/01/2016
22/01 - 24/01/2016
From all of us...hope to see you soon.
EDWIN AND MIKE